The Christmas Tag

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WINTER!
What is the best way to start December on the blog? Do the Christmas Tag! Sending a huge thank you and a hug to Abigail from www.accordingtoabi.co.uk for tagging me :) x
You can check out her post by clicking here.



Favourite Thing About Christmas?
Christmas is probably celebrated everywhere by everyone. Doesn't matter if religious or not, people still go to see and spend a quality time together with their families at that festive period. And it is probably my most favourite part about it! Despite the fact one year is 365 days, I think I might spend less than twenty days visiting and saying hello to different family members, so it is nice to know that Christmas will reunite us again.

Favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Just throwing it out there I'm more into Christmas animated films, though I do watch normal ones every now and then. Here is the list of my choices:

  • Home Alone
  • Arthur Christmas
  • Snow Buddies
  • The Search For Santa Paws


If you are a huge dog person as I am, go and watch two last ones. THOSE PUPPIES ARE ADORABLE!!!1!1 PUPPIES FOR EVERYOne. oh well, let's move on...

Real Tree Or Fake Tree?
Me and my parents always buy real tree. To be honest, I kinda don't like fake plants at all whether it is a tiny cactus or Christmas tree.

Giving Presents Or Receiving Them?
Even though receiving presents sounds more than just lovely, I rather prefer giving presents. Literally can't handle the awkwardness of opening presents in front of people!

Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Well, see the problem is that in the country where I live we have separete day for exchanging gifts, but I still do it in the morning.

What tops your tree?
A simple blue star with a bit of gold sparkles.

As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked but never received?
First one is a dog (wasn't planning on turning this post into dog chat :D ). Still asking for one, still not allowed. Second one was meeting Belle from Beauty And The Beast... Don't even ask :D

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I suck at DIY, so bought cards all the way!

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Mmmm, I think the answer is no or it is just my memory of a gold fish.

Who I'm tagging:

See you soon

You Might Also Like

7 коментарі

  1. It's so cute that you wanted to meet Belle, I think I wanted to be Ariel's sister!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't big fan of Little Mermaid back then, which definitely can't be said about current time! x

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this tag before but this is cute! I always wanted a dog but my mom wouldn't want one! lol


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever come across this tag before but I love it! I completely agree with you about having a real Christmas tree, I love the smell of it... it smells... Christmassy!

    Liv xx

    http://livymegs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 100% true! Makes me feel a lot more festive :)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely way to start off the month!
    I definitely need to publish this to mine!!!
    I also have those reindeer antlers. :3
    I really want to feel more festive soon as I haven't for awhile!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete