Makeup Bag: Winter Edition

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Who does not like to have a look inside of someone makeup bag? I definitely do!

For me winter associates with nice nude or pink lips, a little bit of eyeliner or eye pencil and neutral eyeshadows. However I also like putting glittery eyeshadows on festive days :)

Lancome Definicils Mascara


If you've never tried mascara made by Lancome, you're living life in vain. What it does with eyelashes cannot be expressed by words! Effect: G O R G E O U S. There is no big volume afterwards, however you have to agree lashes look unbelievable with Definicils on. They are long, thick and charming. Another plus: it never runs or flakes. 


( I could make Definicils vs. Hypnose review. If you would like to see it on my blog just let me now :) )

Clinique Eyeshadow Duo & Blusher Palettes
They are my favourite things on this planet. As I have already said I usually take those palettes whilst travelling because they are so handy!

Also I love using blushes from this little cuties - Pink Blush and New Clover.

Their formula is absolutely soft and silky. Blushes have nice natural-looking finish and I especially like New Clover as it compliments my skin tone and eye colour a lot. 





Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in Pink So Chic
I can probably call it the best lippy in my collection. Pink So Chic has gorgeous rich berry colour and matte finish. It stays on the lips during all day and you only will be able to take it off by using makeup remover. AMAZING!


Read full review on Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils here.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain 183 Pink Resistance
To my mind, pink lip glosses were created for winter. At any time of the year I do not use them sas often as now!


One of my favs is L'Oreal Pink Resistance. Actually I don't have a clue why it's called lip stain because I think it is more lip gloss.
It has lovely finish with the same colour as my lips. This gloss doesn't have sticky and watery texture so your hair won't be getting stuck to the lips.

Isadora Black Eyeliner


If you're with me for a long period of time, you will know that eyeliner is the nightmare for me. However I really like how it looks so I decided to try my best doing this kind of makeup.
My choice fell on Isadora Colorful Eyeliner in 10 Black was to. It is easy to use and puts on nicely.

As soon as I make any successes, I'll let you know :D



Of course it is not a full list of makeup products I use in winter yet these are my sort of essentials.


What are your must-haves during winter time? Love you :)

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. I love the Pink Resistance shade! xx

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete