Burdock Oil For Eyelashes And Eyebrows

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hi hi!

I've been busy as a bee this whole week and couldn't wait weekend to come. Phew,finally it's here! So, time has definitely come to do a new post :)

Last winter my friend Lily used burdock oil for her eyebrows and eyelashes. Frankly speaking, the effect was immediately visible! Her eyelashes became longer and thicker, and eyebrows looked incredible. Of course, as a good friend, she told me about her discovery and recommended to buy this oil. I postponed it somewhere far away in my head and thought that sooner or later I'm going to try this thing.

And then, last Wednesday my mood was a bit poor. But! Shopping always brings me back to the bright side, so I decided to go to one of my favorite stores called Watsons. There are sold lots of drugstore cosmetics, such as Maybelline, Max Factor, L'Oreal, etc., as well as care products.

While twisting between the shelves, I saw this:


Hmm, Vivienne Sabo Ideal Sublime Burdock Oil. Wait, somewhere I've heard it. Sure thing! It reminded me of Lily's story and I threw it in a shopping cart.

There is 6 ml of oil in package. Also packaging a little bit doubtful, it seems that from the one pressure it will smash. Anyway! It comes with a little brush, which makes it easier to use this product.


It is the fifth day I'm using burdock oil. Oh my God! I didn't expect that the result will be that soon.

My eyelashes became softer, longer and hold form. Since my lashes are naturally black, now I don't have any need to use mascara to make them pretty :)

Yet I can't say anything about eyebrows, but if i see any result i'll write about it in one of the blog posts!

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі